Free Live Webcast
with Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
Please see instructions for participating below.
Saturday, February 11, 2017
3–4:10 p.m. Eastern time U.S. (New York time)
Helping Loved Ones Through Sickness and Death
The time may come when you feel called to support a friend or loved one through the struggles of aging, sickness, and death. According to the Tibetan traditions, to be of true service a helper needs three beneficial qualities: openness, awareness, and warmth. In this free live webcast, Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche explains how to:
- Open yourself more fully to your friend or loved one without being driven by fears or expectations.
- Connect more fully with the person, rather than disengaging due to stress, emotion, or compassion fatigue.
- Host the other person in the warmth of loving-kindness, to nurture a genuine sense of acceptance, comfort, protection, and trust.
This webcast is Part 6 of a free, six-month course on Living with Joy, Dying in Peace and is open to all.
Real-time translation will be offered in as many as 12 languages:
To View the Live Broadcast
Register now for the February 11 webcast. Note: Upon registering, your email address will not be used for any purpose other than to remind you of the upcoming webcast and send you notices of future webcasts and other news from Ligmincha International. You may unsubscribe at any time from these email notices.
- Having trouble viewing or hearing the webcast? Troubleshooting tips
The schedule is as shown above, but the actual start time may be earlier or later. Your patience with any technical difficulties is appreciated.
After Rinpoche's teaching there may be an opportunity to ask questions using the chat screen. Please refrain from using the chat function during Rinpoche's teaching; kindly wait until he invites questions.
If you are in a different time zone, to confirm the correct time conversion you can visit www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html—or, go to www.google.com and search for "time New York" to see what time it is now in New York (Eastern time).
- Have another question not addressed here? Try the Webcast FAQ page.
Other Upcoming Free Live Webcasts with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
All broadcasts listed are Eastern Time U.S. (New York time)
- NEW! Announcing the launch of TWR LIVE—regular live broadcasts that can be easily viewed on Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche's Facebook page. Learn more
- April 8, 2017 (Saturday), 3-4:10 p.m.: Broadcast live from Santa Cruz, California, topic to be announced
About Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche is the founder and spiritual director of Ligmincha International. Rinpoche is the author of The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep; Tibetan Sound Healing; Wonders of the Natural Mind; Healing with Form, Energy and Light; Unbounded Wholeness (with Anne Carolyn Klein); Awakening the Sacred Body; Tibetan Yogas of Body, Speech, and Mind; Awakening the Luminous Mind; and The True Source of Healing: How the Ancient Tibetan Practice of Soul Retrieval Can Transform and Enrich Your Life.
Need a Reminder?
To receive advance notice, updates, and reminders of future Internet broadcasts, you may subscribe to Voice of Clear Light, a free e-newsletter of Ligmincha International.