Free Live Webcast
with Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
Please see instructions for participating below.
Saturday, June 11, 2016
3–4:30 p.m. Eastern time U.S. (New York time)
FREE LIVE WEBCAST
Inspiring Others to Serve
In your efforts to benefit others and change your world, you can vastly extend your reach by inspiring others to serve. In this free live webcast with Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, you will learn:
- How to develop the right intention as a mentor
- The value of letting go of responsibilities, at the right time and in the right manner, so that others may take them on
- How to give space to those you are mentoring
- The benefits of supporting, respecting, and acknowledging them in their growth as leaders
- The importance of being open to the true needs of the moment and exercising genuine openness and compassion
- A supportive meditation practice
This webcast is Part 5 of a free, six-month course on Transforming Your World Through Service and is open to all (viewing Parts 1-4 is not required).
Learn more about the six-month course
Real-time translation will be offered in as many as 12 languages:
To View the Live Broadcast
Register now for the June 11 webcast. Note: Upon registering, your email address will not be used for any purpose other than to remind you of the upcoming webcast and send you notices of future webcasts and other news from Ligmincha International. You may unsubscribe at any time from these email notices.
- Having trouble viewing or hearing the webcast? Troubleshooting tips
The schedule is as shown above, but the actual start time may be earlier or later. Your patience with any technical difficulties is appreciated.
After Rinpoche's teaching there may be an opportunity to ask questions using the chat screen. Please refrain from using the chat function during Rinpoche's teaching; kindly wait until he invites questions.
If you are in a different time zone, to confirm the correct time conversion you can visit www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html—or, go to www.google.com and search for "time New York" to see what time it is now in New York (Eastern time).
- Have another question not addressed here? Try the Webcast FAQ page.
Other Upcoming Free Live Webcasts with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
All broadcasts listed are Eastern Time U.S. (New York time)
- June 25, 2016, 12 noon-1:15 p.m. “Sleep Yoga.” Broadcast live from the Summer Retreat at Ligmincha Institute at Serenity Ridge, Nelson County, Virginia (not a public talk, but webcast is open to all).
- July 9, 2016, 3-4:30 p.m. Transforming Your World Through Service, Part 6: Questions and Answers.
About Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche is the founder and spiritual director of Ligmincha International. Rinpoche is the author of The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep; Tibetan Sound Healing; Wonders of the Natural Mind; Healing with Form, Energy and Light; Unbounded Wholeness (with Anne Carolyn Klein); Awakening the Sacred Body; Tibetan Yogas of Body, Speech, and Mind; Awakening the Luminous Mind; and the new The True Source of Healing: How the Ancient Tibetan Practice of Soul Retrieval Can Transform and Enrich Your Life (Hay House, July 2015).
Need a Reminder?
To receive advance notice, updates, and reminders of future Internet broadcasts, you may subscribe to Voice of Clear Light, a free e-newsletter of Ligmincha International.