Free Live Webcast
with Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
NEW! We are now using a new, advertising-free webcast service. Please see instructions for registering and participating below.
Saturday, Sept. 27, 2014
2:30–3:30 p.m. Eastern Time U.S. (New York time); 1:30–2:30 p.m. local time (Mexico)
Purifying Your Karma Through Mantra
These free webcasts are made possible through the generosity of Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche and an international team of dedicated volunteers. Ligmincha Institute pays a fee to maintain the advertising-free webcast service. If you would like to support these efforts, donations are most welcome.
The Guru Yoga prayer and Dedication are often sung during the webcasts. To view the prayers, click on the links below.
Real-time translation will be offered in as many as 12 languages:
To View the Live Broadcast
Click here to register for the Sept. 27 webcast. Note: Upon registering, your email address will not be used for any purpose other than to remind you of the upcoming webcast and send you notices of future webcasts and other news from Ligmincha International. You may unsubscribe at any time from these email notices.
- Troubleshooting: If you have problems with sound or video reception, try refreshing your screen, or quit your browser and relaunch it. If you experience an echo, make sure you do not have two open screens broadcasting audio at the same time. Please note that high-speed Internet access is best for viewing this broadcast.
The schedule is as shown above, but the actual start time may be earlier or later. Your patience with any technical difficulties is appreciated.
After Rinpoche's teaching there may be an opportunity to ask questions using the chat screen. Please refrain from using the chat function during Rinpoche's teaching; kindly wait until he invites questions.
If you are in a different time zone, to confirm the correct time conversion you can visit www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html—or, go to www.google.com and search for "time New York" to see what time it is now in New York (Eastern time).
Upcoming Free Live Webcasts with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
All broadcasts listed are Eastern Time U.S. (New York time)
- Sept. 27, 2014 (Saturday), 2:30–3:30 p.m. Eastern time (1:30–2:30 p.m. local time). "Guided Meditation: Purifying Your Karma Through Mantra." Broadcast live from Tepoztlan, Mexico.
- Oct. 11, 2014 (Saturday), 3–4:30 p.m. Eastern time. "The Healing Power of Primordial Awareness." Broadcast live from the Fall Retreat at Ligmincha Institute at Serenity Ridge, Nelson County, Virginia (not a public talk, but webcast is open to all)
- Nov. 8, 2014 (Saturday), 1–2:30 p.m. Eastern time (10-11:30 a.m. local time). Topic to be announced. Broadcast live from California.
- Dec. 28, 2014 (Sunday), 3–4:30 p.m. Eastern time. Topic to be announced. Broadcast live from the Winter Retreat at Ligmincha Institute at Serenity Ridge, Nelson County, Virginia (not a public talk, but webcast is open to all)
About Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche is the founder and spiritual director of Ligmincha Institute. Rinpoche is the author of The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep; Tibetan Sound Healing; Wonders of the Natural Mind; Healing with Form, Energy and Light; Unbounded Wholeness (with Anne Carolyn Klein); Awakening the Sacred Body; Tibetan Yogas of Body, Speech, and Mind; and Awakening the Luminous Mind.
Need a Reminder?
To receive advance notice, updates, and reminders of future Internet broadcasts, you may subscribe to Voice of Clear Light, a free e-newsletter of Ligmincha Institute.