Free Live Webcast
with Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
Please see instructions for participating below.
Saturday, September 12, 2015
3–4:30 p.m. Eastern time U.S. (New York time)
FREE LIVE WEBCAST
Nourishing Your Inner Being: The Heart of Soul Retrieval
The practice of soul retrieval begins where many forms of meditation end: It focuses on cultivating the enriching experiences of body, energy, and mind that arise from a clear, open state of being. In this free live webcast, Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche:
- guides a meditation for nourishing your soul ever more deeply with the revitalizing qualities of the five elements of earth, water, fire, air, and space.
- helps you to recognize those moments of daily life when your vitality is being depleted
- reveals how to use those moments instead as an opportunity to charge your internal battery.
Real-time translation will be offered in as many as 12 languages. You can access these translations here.
Real-time translation will be offered in as many as 12 languages:
To View the Live Broadcast
Register now for the September 12 webcast. Note: Upon registering, your email address will not be used for any purpose other than to remind you of the upcoming webcast and send you notices of future webcasts and other news from Ligmincha International. You may unsubscribe at any time from these email notices.
- Having trouble viewing or hearing the webcast? Troubleshooting tips
The schedule is as shown above, but the actual start time may be earlier or later. Your patience with any technical difficulties is appreciated.
After Rinpoche's teaching there may be an opportunity to ask questions using the chat screen. Please refrain from using the chat function during Rinpoche's teaching; kindly wait until he invites questions.
If you are in a different time zone, to confirm the correct time conversion you can visit www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html—or, go to www.google.com and search for "time New York" to see what time it is now in New York (Eastern time).
- Have another question not addressed here? Try the Webcast FAQ page.
Upcoming Free Live Webcasts with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
All broadcasts listed are Eastern Time U.S. (New York time)
- Oct. 10, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m.—The True Source of Healing, Part 9. Nourishing Your Inner Being: Questions and Answers
- Oct. 24, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m.—The Five Elements: Connecting with the Living Universe. Broadcast live from the annual Fall Retreat at Ligmincha’s Serenity Ridge Retreat Center in Nelson County, Virginia (not a public talk, but webcast is open to all).
- Nov. 14, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m.—The True Source of Healing, Part 10. The Power of Warmth: Physical Healing Through Meditation.
About Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche is the founder and spiritual director of Ligmincha International. Rinpoche is the author of The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep; Tibetan Sound Healing; Wonders of the Natural Mind; Healing with Form, Energy and Light; Unbounded Wholeness (with Anne Carolyn Klein); Awakening the Sacred Body; Tibetan Yogas of Body, Speech, and Mind; Awakening the Luminous Mind; and the upcoming The True Source of Healing: How the Ancient Tibetan Practice of Soul Retrieval Can Transform and Enrich Your Life (Hay House 2015).
Need a Reminder?
To receive advance notice, updates, and reminders of future Internet broadcasts, you may subscribe to Voice of Clear Light, a free e-newsletter of Ligmincha International.