GLIDEWING NATURE OF MIND WORKSHOP BEGINS April 29
The next GlideWing online workshop with Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, “The Nature of Mind: Achieving Great Bliss Through Pure Awareness” will be held April 29–May 21, 2017. This ancient Tibetan Meditation practice teaches you to enter the state of pure awareness that leads to peace, joy and ultimately, to self-realization.
Learn and practice from your own home, at your own schedule, with personal guidance from Tenzin Rinpoche, founder and spiritual director of Ligmincha International.
These teachings are a direct introduction to the nature of mind. In this interactive course, Rinpoche wil guide you through each of the five steps of meditation in the Fivefold Teachings of Dawa Gyaltsen. Not only will you learn how to heal your day-to-day life, make it lighter and more joyful, but through the profound simplicity of this practice, you can recognize and connect with your innermost essence, the nature of your mind as a buddha or pure consciousness. Personal support and guidance is provided by Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche.
Online Workshop Features:
- Instructions provided by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche via Internet-based video
- Four weeks of personal guidance and support as you work with the practices
- No set class times; instructional videos remain available throughout the cours
- Practice in the comfort of your home, on your own schedule
- Easy-to-use course site
- All you need is a broadband Internet connection, such as DSL or cable.