New GlideWing Workshop on 'Healing from the Source' Begins February 25
Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche's next three-week GlideWing online workshop, on "Healing from the Source: Meditation as Medicine for Body and Mind," will be held February 25–March 19. This workshop, with personal support from Rinpoche, focuses on cultivaing loving-kindness as ameans for preventing and healing both physical and emotional pain.
Based on ancient teachings of dzogchen from the Tibetan Bön Buddhist tradition, the workshop helps one discover the "great healer within." The core teachings of dzogchen introduce us to the nature of mind, to our own inner refuge, the true source of healing.
As Rinpoche explains, everyone has access to this source through the “three doors” of body, speech and mind. He describes stillness of the body, silence of speech and spaciousness of the mind as the “three precious pills”—a powerful medicine you can take at any time, with no side effects, to help divert you from your self-punishing tendencies, clear pain and negativity, cultivate awareness and ultimately access the healing qualities that spontaneously arise in that space.
Online Workshop Features:
- Four weeks of personal guidance and support provided by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, as you work with the practices.
- Instruction via Internet-based video.
- No set class times; instructional videos remain available throughout the course.
- Practice in the comfort of your home, on your own schedule.
- Easy-to-use course site.
- All you need is a broadband Internet connection, such as DSL or cable.